Got any questions?
Read our frequently asked questions below and if your question is not listed feel free to call 1800 627 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to help you.
- Where do you make your products?
- What’s the difference between parbaked bread and minute’ bread®?
- How do I dress the OvenReady® range?
- What’s the best way to defrost the ‘Thaw & Serve’ range?
- Is there a minimum quantity I have to bake-off at once?
- Do you need to defrost or thaw before baking?
- How close can the products be placed on a tray?
- How long do your products take to bake?
- Do I need an oven with steam?
- How should I store the frozen dough or bread?
- Does the oven need to be preheated?
- How can I see or buy your products?
What’s the difference between parbaked bread and minute’ bread®?
The overall baking time for minute’ bread® is significantly less than for par-baked bread. This means that water loss is greatly reduced and that minute’ bread® is softer inside and has a thin sharp crust on the outside that won’t flake.
How do I dress the OvenReady® range ?
You only need to keep one SKU of the OvenReady® range to produce a variety of finished products. For example, a dinner roll can be left plain, rolled in poppy seeds or sesame seeds, sprinkled with cheese or dusted with flour. All you do is take the dinner roll out of the freezer and leave it on a tray for 10 minutes. This allows some water to come to the surface and you can then roll or sprinkle the dinner roll with what ever you like.
What’s the best way to defrost the ‘Thaw & Serve’ range?
We recommend that you place the products on a tray or in crates and cover with a plastic sheet. The time it takes to defrost depends on the temperature of the environment the products are in.
Is there a minimum quantity I have to bake-off at once?
No, you can bake as little as one piece at a time for both the OvenReady® and minute’ bread® ranges. This means that you can bake small quantities throughout the day to meet demand and ensure that your customers enjoy the freshest bread possible.
Do you need to defrost or thaw before baking?
The minute’ bread® range goes directly from the freezer into the oven and requires no defrosting at all. The OvenReady® range simply needs to be placed on a tray for a period of approximately 15-30 minutes before being baked.
How long do your products take to bake?
Baking times will vary between the ranges and depending on the size of the product. As a rough guide, a minute’ dinner roll will take 2 minutes to bake whilst an OvenReady® dinner roll will take 20 minutes.